3D Printer Filament PLA+ with Metallic Finish
Welcome to Filamently 3D Products webstore powered by Tråd3D, at which our engineered filament can help you stream your creative outlet, allowing you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D printers that use 1.75mm diameter filament and have dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.03 mm.
3D Printer Filament PLA+ 1.75mm Metallic is available in Bronze, Gold, and Silver and copper. Because this is a non-filled, 100 % PLA filament, it has a beautiful metallic shine without wearing down your brass nozzle as metal-filled PLA does. One box contains a 1 kg spool of PLA+ 1.75mm Metallic 3D Printer Filament. For storage and freshness, all filaments are vacuum-sealed with desiccant.
Unique features of 3D Printer Filament PLA+ 1.75mm Metallic
- Diameter tolerance is within 1.75 +/- 0.03 mm
- Printing temperature is about 190~210°C
- Printing speed with 40~100mm/s
- Bed temperature 65~70°C
- Several times tougher than regular PLA
- PLA+ is modified to get flexible
- Good toughness high strength, high stiffness
- No clogged nozzles, a good stick hotbed, and smooth PLA pallets are used.
- Low shrinkage, thermoforming dimensional stability
- Nett Weight: 1kg.
Care with your PLA+ Filament
- Don’t forget to take care of this material, since these are hygroscopic material which means it tends to catch moisture. Store the filament after use in a Ziploc pouch with a desiccant. Read more details about caring for your filament.
- Keep in a dry place