Buy marble 3d printer filament PLA+ 1.75mm
If you like 3D printing busts, sculptures, or building models, printing with marble PLA is a great way to achieve a marble-like finish and appearance.
Filamently is a leading manufacturer of unique filament types. Marble 3d printer filament PLA+ is one of our popular novelty PLA filaments, and like many of them, it is made from eco-friendly material sourced from the US.
Marble 3D Filament is a composite PLA filament with a marble-like appearance. The printed objects are self-contained with marble texture. The Marble PLA+ filament also perfectly inherits PLA filaments' safety, environmental friendliness, high strength, low shrinkage, and smooth print.
This assists you in directing your creative outlet, allowing you to see your ideas and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with all 3D printers.
- Marble like texture
- Good adhesion between layer allowing for smoother side surfaces.
- High aesthetic surface quality
- Vacuum packaging, net weight 1 KG.
- Low material shrinkage rate, uniform diameter
- Printing temperature – 200 - 230°C
- Bed temp – 65 – 70 °C
- Printing Speed – 40 – 70 mm/ Sec
- Fan – 100 %
- Suggest using a 0.4 mm or larger nozzle.
Care with your PLA+ Marble Filament
- Don’t forget to take care of this material, since these are hygroscopic material which means it tends to catch moisture. Store the filament after use in a Ziploc pouch with a desiccant. Read more details about caring for your filament.
- Keep in a dry place