Tråd3D 3D Printer Filament PLA+ - Marble
The specially developed PLA based 3D printer filaments look similar to real marble. This PLA+ Filament is created for those that work in Sculpture and architecture or construction.
Tråd3D PLA+ Marble Filament Data-sheet
- Diameter -1.75mm
- Diameter tolerance: ± 0.03mm
- Printing temperature:190~210°C
- Heating bed - 65 -70 °C
- Printing speed-40~100mm/s
- Nett Weight: 1kg.
- Sculpture and architecture
Care with your PLA+ Marble Filament
- Don’t forget to take care of this material, since these are hygroscopic material which means it tends to catch moisture. Store the filament after use in a Ziploc pouch with a desiccant. Read more details about caring for your filament.
- Keep in a dry place