Thermoplastic polyurethane, or TPU, is a very common form of elastic polymer, or elastomer, capable of being used on any properly-equipped FDM 3D printer. Of the many kinds of flexible 3D printer filaments, TPU is slightly more rigid than others, making it easier to extrude and use. It’s a medium-strength material with very high flexibility and durability, able to withstand much higher compressive and tensile forces than its more common counterpart’s PLA and ABS.
1.75 mm TPU 3D Printer Filament has commonly used to 3D print a wide variety of items. For everyday use, TPU is great for making custom phone covers, rubber mats, and stress toys.
Filamently offers 1.75mm TPU 3d printer filament is a kind of transparent soft elastic material, with high flexibility and very high mechanical strength, wear resistance, ageing resistance. It also has excellent chemical resistance, water resistance, oil resistance, and solvent resistance. Not only that, but It also has waterproof, cold proof and anti-ultraviolet features.
Benefits of 1.75mm TPU 3d printer filament:
- High elongation
- Ease of printing
- Excellent layer bonding
- Bonds great to other plastics
- Outstanding fatigue resistance
- Very low odour while printing
- Low moisture absorption
- Retains flexibility even at low temperatures
- Styrene and BPA Free
Key Features of 1.75mm TPU 3D Printer Filament
- High Durability
- High Flexibility
- High Abrasion Resistance
- Excellent layer adhesion
- Resistance to oil, grease and solvents
Tråd3D TPU Filament Datasheet
- Diameter -1.75mm
- Diameter tolerance: ± 0.03mm
- Printing temperature:190~210°C
- Heating bed - 65 -70 °C
- Printing speed-60~90mm/s
- Nett Weight: 1kg.
Care with your TPU Filament
- Don’t forget to take care of this material, since these are hygroscopic material which means it tends to catch moisture. Store the filament after use in a Ziploc pouch with a desiccant. Read more details about caring for your filament.
- Keep in a dry place